THE GOLF CLUB AT MARGARITAVILLE LAKE RESORT
We are open for play - come and see us!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | LOCALS ARE WELCOME
The golf course is still open for play!
In light of the current events surrounding COVID-19, the Golf Club at Margaritaville Lake Resort would like to assure you we are following all recommendations provided by the government and global health organizations. Exercise along with good old-fashioned fresh air and sunshine are a great way to relieve stress, so if you’re up for a round, our golf course is up and running.
With this said, you can rest assured we are taking precautions for your protection. This includes:
- All golf carts are sterilized before and after use, including steering wheels, keys, handrails, roof handles, cup holder areas, seats, and bottles.
- While we have a limited number of golf carts, we are accommodating “one person per cart” to the best of our ability to help practice social distancing.
- To reduce multi-person touch points on the course, we have removed ball washers and trash cans from the golf course as well as bunker rakes. All bunkers will be played as ground under repair for the time being. Our team will rake bunkers every other day as needed.
- The flagsticks will remain in the cups, and the cups will be raised so that approximately 1” of the cup is above the turf for sanitary reasons. This will allow flagsticks to remain in the holes for targeting purposes. We’re asking that players please not handle or remove flagsticks or attempt to push cups into the turf.
- Any shot or putt that strikes the cup and comes to rest less than a putter length away will be considered holed, and if a shot or putt strikes the cup and is deflected more than a putter length, that ball will be played as it lies from where it came to rest.
- During the irregular course conditions and the accommodations being made regarding the hole and flagstick, rounds completed during the current time will not be eligible to post for handicap purposes.
In conjunction with Montgomery County guidelines, you will not have access to the driving range or actual clubhouse, but will have access to the golf club amenities via the concession window on the golf club patio and the course will remain open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday until further notice. Should you need assistance or merchandise (golf balls, gloves, etc.) the golf staff will be able to assist you. To reserve a tee time, please call us at 936-448-3022 or visit us online.
We appreciate your patience, assistance, and understanding as we work through these uncertain times. Our team is grateful to be operational and have the ability to create a safe playing environment and mini escape from world events. We are here to serve you and make your golf experience a memorable one.
Father's Day Golf Offers
Treat that special man in your life to a day of fresh air and fun at The Golf Club at Margaritaville Lake Resort. Now through Father’s Day, purchase a gift card for up to 25% off normal tee time pricing, or puchase a golf package that includes overnight suite accommodations at the resort - opening Friday, June 26th!
Tee Up Great Times At The Lake
Near the shores of Lake Conroe, The Golf Club at Margaritaville Lake Resort features a beautiful 18-hole course just an hour's drive from Houston, TX. Redesigned in 2007, our championship course offers challenging dog legs, several risk-reward holes, subtle breaks, and true roll putting surfaces. The fairways meander through a landscape of tall pines, sandy beach and cascading waterfalls that create one of the finest golf experiences in Montgomery County. A putting green, driving range and PGA-certified golf instruction encourage players to perfect their game. From weekend games to group tournaments, The Golf Club at Margaritaville Lake Resort is the perfect destination for all-season golf on Lake Conroe.
Golf Shop Phone: (936) 448-3022
GOLF SHOP HOURS
Tuesday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Golf Club Amenities
18-hole championship golf course
Practice putting green
Private or group lessons with a PGA Pro
Professional club fittings
Men's & women's locker rooms
Break away from the day to day and escape to our scenic 18-hole golf course for a relaxing round. Enjoy our convenient location on the western shore of Lake Conroe, an easy 30-minute drive north from The Woodlands or a one-hour drive from downtown Houston.
Whether you're a weekend warrior or you like to keep your options open, our golf membership offers an affordable way to hit the links at Lake Conroe. Tee off at our friendly 18-hole course with playable greens, open fairways and challenging practice facilities, all surrounded by stunning lake vistas.
GOLF GIFT CARDS
Give the gift of golf! Gift cards to The Golf Club at Margaritaville Lake Resort offer recipients a unique experience based on personal choice and timing. Let us treat the golf enthusiast in your life to a rousing game or lesson with a PGA certified pro.
Lakeside Golf Tournaments & Outings
Get away for an unsurpassed group golf experience at The Golf Club at Margaritaville Lake Resort. From private groups and team building retreats to exciting tournament play, our lakeside golf course is the perfect destination for your event. Our championship course offers 18-holes of play on scenic lakeside greens that bring people together and encourage friendly competition. Whether you envision a tee time tourney or a shotgun start, our PGA-certified professionals will help you coordinate a fun and memorable golf event for 20 to 144 players.