Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston is proud to work with some of the best travel professionals in the industry.
Continue reading below for more information about our current Travel Advisor Appreciation Program.
Travel Advisor Appreciation Program
We welcome travel advisors to visit the resort and experience our little slice of Texas paradise!
Qualified travel advisors will receive:
- Special Travel Agent Room Rate - up to 50% off BAR, depending on the season and availability
- Domestic / USA Travel Advisors may stay up to 3 nights at the Travel Agent Room Rate; international Travel Advisors may stay up to 5 nights at the Travel Agent Room Rate
- Travel Agent Rate is only available for one room reservation, not multiples
- Complimentary upgrade to the next available room type, if available
- Enjoy a special welcome amenity upon arrival
- Receive an escorted tour of the entire resort
How to qualify:
- Travel Advisor must have a valid IATAN ID card during the time of booking
- Travel Advisor must present their IATAN ID card at check-in to receive the special Travel Agent Room Rate, otherwise the rate will revert back to BAR (best available rate)
- Amadeus (1A) - Chain Code: YX | Property Code: HOUMLR
- Sabre (AA) - Chain Code: YX | Property Code: 72980
- Galileo / Apollo (UA) - Chain Code: YX | Property Code: F8436
- Worldspan (1P) - Chain Code: YX | Property Code: IAHML
- Pegs ADS (WB) - Chain Code: YX | Property Code: 10649
- Travelweb - Chain Code: YX | Property Code: 10649
Stay up-to-date on the latest property news and special Travel Advisor offers:
Travel Advisors, Meet Your On-Site Contact at Margaritaville Lake Conroe
Director of Sales
Suzanne Premo joins Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston with over twenty-five years of experience in the hospitality industry. Most recently, Suzanne held the Director of Catering and Conference Planning positions at The Woodlands Resort, the Biltmore Estate in Ashville, NC, the Hyatt Regency in Orange County, CA and Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco.
After graduating from Purdue University with a dual degree in hospitality and club management, Suzanne joined Hyatt Hotels for sixteen years growing her knowledge from a corporate management trainee up through operations and into the Sales arenas. Suzanne has a true love for hospitality and the partnerships that are needed to cultivate successful event experiences.
Suzanne grew up on Lake Ontario in upstate NY and has a love for boating and water. She lived in Tokyo, Japan from age ten to fourteen, which helped broaden her horizons on cultures, food and people. Suzanne enjoys the simple things in life on her time off, along with good food and wine!
Have a question? Want to book a stay for yourself, or set up a site tour of the property? Then reach out to Suzanne at:
Local and delicious, the food in our five Margaritaville restaurants and bars will delight guests - discover casual waterfront dining at LandShark Bar & Grill, fresh seasonal fare at License to Chill, and so much more.
Amenities & Area Attractions
Enjoy a day of fishing, boating and water sports on Lake Conroe. Taste local wines at Bernhardt Winery and explore nature at Sam Houston National Forest. Or, simply kick back and enjoy some family time at the resort.
Spacious Guest Suites
Furnished with a light and airy color palette inspired by the colors of the lake, our all-suite accommodations boast private furnished balconies and 600 square feet of separate living area and bedroom space.